We are pleased to have been commissioned by St Peters- Preston Park to deliver a series of six free creative workshops at the church and in their grounds between May-September 2018.
See more about this project here: https://archive.strikealight.org/projects/st-peters-preston-park-workshop-dates/
The workshops are a key part of the HLF-funded Project Restoring the Chancel: Highlighting the 20th Century History of St Peter’s, Preston Park to engage local people around St Peter’s to:
- Visit the church for the first time.
- See the church as an enjoyable place to spend time.
- Look afresh at the church and particularly the stencilling in the chancel.
- Find out more about St Peter’s and the history of the surrounding Preston Village area.
- Find out more about the practice and history of the art of stencilling.
We’ll be delivering free creative families drop-in workshops (printing, mosaic, brass rubbing, and stained glass making) at St Peter’s on the following dates: 31st May, 24th June (Preston Village Day), 14th July, 31st July, 16th Aug, 8th September. Each workshop will run from 11-4pm.
All the event dates and further information are over on our Facebook page so you can pop them in your diary. Come join us!